Conventional ammunition causes metal-on-metal contact between the bullet and bore, which can shorten barrel life and rob accuracy. But the all-new polymer-encapsulated Syntech™ bullet prevents this, while eliminating copper and lead fouling. Combined with specialized clean-burning powders, your gun will stay cleaner, longer, so you can shoot more—and shoot better. The exclusive Catalyst™ primer provides the most reliable, consistent ignition possible. Syntech: A smoother way to shoot.
Features & Benefits
- Polymer-encapsulated Syntech bullet prevents metal-on-metal contact in the bore, eliminating copper and lead fouling, while extending barrel life
- Exclusive primer formulation provides reliable, consistent ignition
- Clean-burning propellants minimize residue and fouling
- Significantly reduces the required frequency of cleaning
- Absence of a copper jacket minimizes splash-back on steel targets
- Less perceived recoil